Dear WPD families,
We have missed you all so much and we are thrilled to be able to see you again soon. As the mandatory stay at home orders lift and we begin to reopen, rest assured that our office is prepared to minimize risk while we navigate this new normal with you.
We will be reopening in stages with strict safety guidelines:
1. Only the child(ren) with an appointment and one (1) accompanying adult may come to the appointment. Siblings without an appointment should remain at home.
2. Upon arrival, please remain in your car. Call or text our office to let us know you are here. This is to make sure the previous patient family has left and the common areas sanitized before inviting you in.
3. Your temperature and your child’s temperature will be taken. Patients with temperatures higher than 100 degrees F will be rescheduled to a later date.
4. In accordance with state recommendations we require that all accompanying adults be wearing a facial covering/mask. If you do not have a mask you are welcome to wait for your child in your car during their appointment. We will not be able to provide this for anyone.
5. Patients and parents will be instructed to wash their hands upon entry to the office prior to being welcomed to the treatment area.
We will be contacting those patients whose appointments were cancelled in order of severity. Patients who are at a higher risk for cavities and/or had outstanding treatment will be contacted first as we work our way down the list.
Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patient families. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients and families. We have always adhered to the best infection control practices as laid out by the CDC and we are incorporating the new guidelines into how we operate.
We ask that you are flexible with us as we slowly ramp up with patient care. Thank you for being our patient. We appreciate your trust and loyalty, and look forward to being able to provide the same WPD experience that you and your children value.
Dr. Ashleigh & the WPD team
Do you have a question about the office or staff at Wilton Pediatric Dentistry? The first step is as easy as filling out our contact form! We’ll be in touch.